Please have the following information ready to fill out the next section.
- Name of the brand owner
- Your official brand e-mail address
- Legal structure of your business brand
- The year your online business brand was created.
- The category that your online brand industry operate in.
Person or entity name who own the brand.
Date that your online business brand was created.
Online Brand Identity Verification
Provide the following information to complete the verification application process.
Term of Agreement
TERMS OF AGREEMENT
User understand and agree that this is a legally binding agreement contract.
ONLINE BRAND IDENTITY VERIFICATION
Information that are submitted by a user for online brand identity verification, a requestor certify that the information that are provided to Tony Brands is correct and accurate about the requestor online brand entity. A requestor understand that any false, misrepresentation or omission of any facts on the brand identity verification application will be cause of denial of application acceptance.
TONY BRANDS' SERVICE
Tony Brands agree to provide user with our service through our website. Services such as our Brands' Number, Brands' Coverage, and Brands' Fundraising created help online brands navigate the ever growing digital landscape.
Tony Brands goal is to provide a service for online brands that are safe, secure and trustworthy for user and the public to use. In order to commit to our goal we require user to follow a few restriction and requirement.
WHO CAN USE TONY BRANDS
* Brand proprietor(content creator, artist, musician, social media influencer).
* Have a verified account from social media such as Instagram, Twitter, or Youtube.
* User can’t sell, license, or purchase any services or brand-identifier numbers obtained from us.
* Privacy - Do not post or publish other people private information.
* Using our service or features for any other purpose other than which it was intended is prohibit.
* Engaging in any act that violate our intellectual property policy.
* Impeding or interfering with Tony Brands service or website.
* Knowingly committing copyright infringement on copyrighted material is prohibit.
TONY BRANDS RESERVE RIGHTS
Tony Brands reserve the rights to deny access to anyone from using all or any part of a services on Tony Brands website at our discretion.
User acknowledge all risk when using our website or services. Tony Brands is not liable for any incidental or indirect damages arising from a user or visitors inability to access or use of our website and services.
WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH USING OUR SERVICES.
Any services offer to our user by Tony Brands are subject to being modify, change or shutdown at our discretion. We are not liable for any damage of content or data being lost due to our decision to shutdown our service. Any changes in our service, or resumption to our service will be posted on our company’s website notice to user through email.
1.Term of Agreement - A user user acknowledge that he or she completely read and fully understand our terms of agreement. Any legal dispute about the term of agreement are null and void when a user check the term of agreement check box and submit the term of agreement contract.
2. Legal Notice. Tony Brands have the rights to request an arbitration to resolve all legal dispute against us. Upon filing of the complaint, all legal filing shall be conducted through U.S. jurisdictions and in the state where Tony Brands LLC operate.
3. Jurisdiction. Any other claims regarding our intellectual property; copyrights; or trademarks; shall be governed by the Courts in the U.S. jurisdictions including but not limited to Federal & States District Court.
Tony Brands is committed to maintaining the privacy of our user's information and data. All information collected from our user are store on a secure encrypted server. We do not share or sell any user information or data.
We uses cookie on our website in order to improve a user experience on our platform. A “cookie” is defined as small file in a browser that store or retrieve any information on a computer, tablet and smartphone. User or visitors who do not wish to consent Tony Brands from using cookie can choose the option to change their browser’s security settings to match the user preference. Opting out of using cookie on our website may alter the way our website is accessed and used by user/visitor.
User data -
Tony Brands only collects data from our user that is necessary for data analytics to improve feature and services functions. This may include and is not limited to:
* · User registration
* · User Login
* · Messaging
* · User posts
* · Crowdfunding Campaign Data
The user understands and agrees that this agreement may not be assigned, sold, assigned, transferred, or modified, without the prior written consent of an authorized representative of our company.
This term of agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the of the State North Carolina without regard to conflicts of law provisions. If any clause or paragraph with this agreement is considered unenforceable or invalid under a law or statute will be made invalid by an order of a court of law. The invalid or unenforceable clause shall not render the balance of this Agreement invalid. Any invalid provision shall be considered altered and interpreted so it does not affect the rest of this agreement.